ABOUT THE OWNER
WHY I STARTED THIS PRACTICE
“A close family member of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumour after being referred to a neurologist by an optometrist after going for an eye exam, and was thus inspired to go into the profession. I was amazed that by going to what most people would think is an ordinary check-up, a really serious issue can be picked up and make a big difference in someone’s life“.
Please visit the South African government’s COVID-19 portal at www.sacoronavirus.co.za for more information.
Optom-Eyez is doing everything in our control to keep you and our staff safe.
The following measures are put in place:
- On entering the store all clients and staff to sanitize their hands with sanitizer provided.
- All clients to wear their own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility.
- Staff will be wearing face shields, and masks when in close proximity to clients.
- Please allow us time between appointments to sanitize surfaces and instruments.
- Please inform us if you are not feeling well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Your patience and understanding during this difficult and stressful time will be greatly appreciated.
See you soon!
Elia, Vas and Nolu (Optom-Eyez team)
BUY 1 GET 1 40% OFF
Purchase a pair of spectacle lenses and a branded frame, get:
40% off 2nd pair prescription glasses
* Please note:
Offer ends 31st May 2021
The more expensive set of frame & lenses
will be charged at full price.
Second pair may apply to family/friends.