ABOUT THE OWNER
WHY I STARTED THIS PRACTICE
“A close family member of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumour after being referred to a neurologist by an optometrist after going for an eye exam, and was thus inspired to go into the profession. I was amazed that by going to what most people would think is an ordinary check-up, a really serious issue can be picked up and make a big difference in someone’s life“.
Please visit the South African government’s COVID-19 portal at www.sacoronavirus.co.za for more information.
WE ARE OPEN FROM 4 MAY 2020
Optom-Eyez is doing everything in our control to keep you and our staff safe.
The following measures are put in place:
- On entering the store all clients and staff to sanitize their hands with sanitizer provided.
- All clients to wear their own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility.
- Staff will be wearing face shields, and masks when in close proximity to clients.
- We will be working on an appointment only basis. This applies to all services including frame repairs, adjustments and spectacle and contact lens collections. This is to try have only one client in the store at a time, as well as to be sure we have all surfaces and stock sanitized in between appointments.
- Companions should remain outside of the facility and not accompany the client unless they are a parent/guardian or if they are a true care giver and need to assist the client
- Please inform us if you are not feeling well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Your patience and understanding during this difficult and stressful time will be greatly appreciated.
See you soon!
Elia and Optom-Eyez team
Phase 4 lockdown office hours: Mon – Fri 9am to 2pm Saturdays 9am to 12pm
We currently not running any promotions. Please watch this space for future promotions.