ABOUT THE OWNER
WHY I STARTED THIS PRACTICE
“A close family member of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumour after being referred to a neurologist by an optometrist after going for an eye exam, and was thus inspired to go into the profession. I was amazed that by going to what most people would think is an ordinary check-up, a really serious issue can be picked up and make a big difference in someone’s life“.
Please visit the South African government’s COVID-19 portal at www.sacoronavirus.co.za for more information.
Optom-Eyez is doing everything in our control to keep you and our staff safe:
- On entering the store all clients and staff to sanitize their hands with sanitizer provided.
- All clients to wear their own mask or cloth face covering upon arrival to the facility.
- Staff will be wearing face shields, and masks when in close proximity to clients.
- Please allow us time between appointments to sanitize surfaces and instruments.
- Please inform us if you are not feeling well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
Sat 8:30am to 1pm
Your patience and understanding during this difficult and stressful time will be greatly appreciated.
hello winter sale
20% off spectacle frames
15% off sunglasses
Applies to all designer brands
Offer ends 31st July 2021